|U.A.E. - SAS/ASAB MAIN OIL LINE AND ME&I WORKS AT CENTRAL DEGASSING STATION|
ADCO has committed to increase oil production capacity from 285 mil. barrels per year to 345 mil. barrels per year for the Sahil, Asab, Sahil oil wells.
Due to this commitment PIL has been awarded a US$2.3 billion contract by ADCO for the full development of the onshore Asab oil field.
TEKFEN scope covers Main Oil Line (MOL) and Central Degassing Station (CDS) Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation Works within given ASAB FFD Project.
Proposed Main Oil Line will provide oil transfer from proposed CDS to Bab region through 93km pipeline. CDS is planned to be erected in ASAB region which is 150 km far from Abu Dhabi.
In CDS section of the project, Civil Works, will be carried out by other parties.
PIL will be handling supply of the main project materials such as MOL 36" pipes, CDS Structural Steel, CDS piping & spooling, CDS equipments.
TEKFEN scope covers pre-commissioning works too. Commissioning period is planned to last 6 months following TEKFEN scope completion.
During commissioning period, TEKFEN will provide the skilled manpower and supervision support.
• Excavation: 8,900,000 m3
• Backfilling: 2,900,000 m3
• Oil Line: 92,547m (36", 17mm)
• Welding Joints: 7,800 No.
• Fibre optic cable: 93,000m
• Erection of Structural Steel: 22,000 t
• Erection of Piping: 19,000 t
• Erection of Rotating Equipment: 1,500 t
• Erection of Static Equipment: 9,000 t
• Electrical & Instrumentation Cabling: 2,000 km
• Painting for Tanks: 36,500 m2
• Painting for Piping: 55,000 m2
• Insulation: 20,800 m2