|TURKEY - ÇİFTEHAN - POZANTI MOTORWAY|
Having successfully completed the US$ 2 Billion worth, 258 km long Tarsus-Adana-Gaziantep, TAG Motorway scheme as of September 2002, Tekfen Construction and Installation Co., Inc. sails to new challenging horizons. TAG Motorway was the largest project implemented by Tekfen within the scope of a single contract.
Presently, as a member of two separate J.V. groups, Tekfen has undertaken major responsibilities at three new motorway projects, all being located along the rough and mountainous regions of Turkey.
• 18,5 km 2 x 3 lane motorway,
• 2,5 km 1 x 2 lane connection road,
• 14 viaducts with total length of 4.430 m,
• 4 overpasses,
• 3 underpasses,
• 7.550 m2 reinforced earth retaining wall,
• 2 double tube tunnels with total length of 842 m.