Tekfen Construction and Installation Co.Inc. is an international contractor with wide-range capabilities on major engineering, procurement and construction projects. Tekfen Construction’s vision is to meet the expectations of its customers and stakeholders, increase its corporate profit, maintain its sector leadership at home while keeping its stance as a reliable contractor abroad and minimize eventual damages during its activities to the employees, third parties, properties and environment.
Tekfen Construction commits to provide a safe and healthy workplace, conduct its business activities in a manner that protects environment, achieve and maintain customer satisfaction through the continuous improvement.
Tekfen Construction commits to act in accordance with the below-mentioned principles;
• Be responsible for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality at all levels of the organization and comply with the related legislation, regulations, standards and customer requirements,
• Strive to increase its employees’ contribution, competence, involvement and motivation in order to provide safe working environment and deliver the projects to customers with the highest standard of quality and durability in a framework of sustainable solutions,
• Encourage the employment of process-based approach and risk-based thinking, through its leaders,
• Ensure the risks and opportunities that can affect people, assets, environment, conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are duly addressed and determined,
• Take all necessary actions to prevent incidents, injuries and occupational illnesses,
• Ensure that every person at all levels has obligation to stop unsafe work,
• Identify the potential emergency cases and take actions to be prepared for the same,
• Protect the environment through the prevention of pollution along with reducing the carbon footprint and conservation of energy and natural resources in order to encourage sustainability,
• Ensure that goods are procured, used and disposed in compliance with lifecycle perspe
ctive, through its own organisation as well as its selected suppliers, to minimise the environmental impact,
• Minimise the production of waste through measures that emphasize reduction, reuse, recycling,
• Follow the principles of integrity, honesty, transparency and fairness,
• Respect to human rights, cultural values,
• Implement grievance mechanism to ensure that the expectations of interested parties are considered,
• Minimize the customer complaints, re-works, repair works and reduce losses,
• Increase the efficiency of the Management Systems, continuously monitor and improve their implementation.